Saturday, March 15, 2008

Inspiration Galore

I have just returned home from a very inspiring day of Craft and delectable eye candy...
I have visited Magnolia Square, and it was just lovely.


The Stitches and Craft Fair was great, especially the Living Creatively Site. I had hoped to meet up with Cathy but alas she was not working today. I did however meet the lovely Fiona who had some very crafty things going on, and shared her secrets to making a button necklace which has been one of those (must do one day) projects.

Phew, all that linking is tiring.......
Finished at last.....
( I took the photo without the sashes, oops)

The flowergirl dresses are finished so now I can concentrate on those yummy bucket hats, I can see a whole girl accessories thing going on, little bags to match the hats are a must now!!!


2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi Jo,
Pity we didn't all meet at Stitches isn't it? Althought the number of bloggers may have taken over. I have just read almost your whole blog while avoiding the dinner cooking. You make such great clothes! If you find a sewing guardian angel, maybe she could pop over to me on her off days.
Jodie

McArt said...

such a nice hat!! www.mchats.etsy.com