Monday, June 1, 2009

The purse and the stalking cat..

I finally found some quiet ME time to make this cute little coin purse, to put the kids lunch money/parking meter money in, away from greedy little fingers.. I followed the VERY strict detailed instructions (apart from the glue warning) and am very pleased with the reults, although I think the next one will be better...experience is better than hindsight. You can buy the pattern or the kits from Nikki, and the tip about the glue! less is definitely better...


I have been dealing with recurring tonsilitis and the circle of life which I have decided is actually like this ..."I have a snotty nose and sore throat, I will pass it to you, then you can give it to him, then he can pass it right on back!!!" That sounds like the REAL circle of life...
I have been crocheting newsboy caps like mad after a flurry of sales got me a little motivated.
I have also been crocheting a (lifesaver icypole) scarf for Miss Paige, secretly I think it will itch her and I will get it back, so I am making it nice and long..

Whilst resting up to get over the bugs in this house the only person with energy to burn has been Murphy.. Stalking at every opportunity,, he nearly knocked the camera out of my hands..They are so funny honestly, they think if you look at them and they freeze that they wont be noticied...But turn the other way and its gotcha, a high five with claaws..............See him playing peek a boo...I'm gonna get you!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Nikki's patterns are super-detailed aren't they? I have made heaps of thes little purses for gifts - it is my go-to pattern.
I like your flowery fabric.

Bron said...

Your purse looks just great! You've done a wonderful job.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

YAY! You found time to sew for yourself! About bloody time. Looks great. Cheeky cat too xox