Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why I have been missing in action!!!

I have done very little crafting of late as I am renovating my life, I joined a gym back in Jan/Feb and thought I was going to have a heart attack after 10 mins, but now I am loving it, the increased energy and the feeling of being in control of my life and being a better wife, mother and friend.. So sorry for the incommunicado but my butt has been busy stepping, kicking and squatting into a new way of life.. PS - I had to do the new jeans thing too and for the first time in 17 years I am trimmer than I was in High school....Yippee...Anyone looking for the ultimate awesome gym class, this is what I do...and its great...


4 comments:

Cathy said...

so glad to hear you are still around! I have missed you. Good on you for wanting to get fit! And the new bod must be fab!

ZippyZippy said...

You Go Girl - you look great - I want some of what you are on!

Jodie said...

Where do you do this???

Selina said...

Good for you! Its great to have an over haul every now and again, I know I am due...